Saturday, January 7, 2012

no compromises.

No more compromises with darkness.


That's one of the things I took away from onething (which I will blog about...later!). And yet it is just so easy to fall back into sin, perhaps when I'm least expecting it (or maybe because I just don't want to expect it). Praise God for convicting me (again...) of the need to be careful, to keep my feet from swerving to the left or right, from the path He is setting before me. (It's no accident that I've been reading Proverbs 6 and 7 these past couple of days.)

Argh. It's a daily need for Jesus to save me from myself...to be disciplined in the Lord and not be complacent >.< whether it's purity, MCAT studying, or loving those who make it really hard to do so.


Jesus, I don't want to keep disobeying You. Help me to look to You, so that all lesser things and earthly desires fade away, and my will is aligned with Your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment