Tuesday, January 24, 2012

drift

What happened?


When, how, why did things get to where they are now? I miss her. I miss being silly and goofy and associated with her. I feel so out of touch, and sometimes it's hard to believe we're at the same campus still. How did this happen in just a year? Was it really because we roomed together?
Reading through an old email, where she shared something personal with me and then told me how much she wished I were back in town so we could laugh and talk and sleepover and eat late into the night...it stung.

I know people say that your friends will change in college, and to let them. I just don't want it to be her. Not us.


Jesus, I'm sorry for messing things up somewhere along the line (which I'm pretty sure I did, looking back). Restore this friendship, if You will. I've seen you transform and restore friendships that I never thought could be repaired. Maybe this one, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment