Friday, January 28, 2011

funny sounds.

I was wiping the dust off of the keyboard that's been taking residence under my bed (no, it's not mine) as storage for IV, and the keys sounded really funny when I pressed them down as I was cleaning them. For some reason, they were squeaky, whereas keyboards can usually produce a wide variety of sound, not just piano. It occurred to me that it was because they weren't plugged in, and somehow God used that to convict me...that's how we sound. That's how I sound. Squeaky and wrong, when I'm not plugged into Him, my source of joy, strength, comfort...my source of everything.



...also, I just realized, I have no idea where the title of my blog came from. It doesn't really make sense, now that I think about it. Oops? Maybe I should try to come up with something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment