Thursday, January 13, 2011

bloglog.

Why am I so bad with blogging/journaling regularly? I wonder if it really is the E in me (like Patrick always claims). Either way, I would like to blog more often, simply because I want to capture at least a few of the thoughts that always bottle up in my mind and escape unrecorded due to my laziness. Journaling nightly (definitely a first) in Trinidad also helped me want to record my thoughts more often, maybe just because it showed me that I could.

And then seeing a post on Kimberly Chau's blog about the importance of both keeping a personal journal/diary as well as a blog felt like an extra reminder from God :)
I guess this would count as one of my unofficial New Year's resolutions? Since I didn't make an actual list...so here begin my attempts to spend more time reflecting, thinking about and recording how God has been working in my life, in my day-to-day experiences...and being still, knowing that He is God, nothing more and nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment