Friday, August 26, 2011

weary.

Man, I am exhausted. Having to wait to move in, finally setting up my bed last night, sleeping late and waking up early, spending hours in the hot sun...and most importantly, neglecting my quiet times this week. It's piling up, and I am tired. I'm weary.

I messed up. Without fully realizing it, I flaked on a friend (due to my tiredness) and it set her off. Especially since I know her and how sensitive she is to these things, I should have known better. But I know God is using this for my good and for her good--to teach me discipline in keeping commitments that I make, and to teach her more patience, for He is always, always so patient with us.


Jesus says, "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

And all I can say in response is, thank You. thank You a million times over. please keep reminding me how much i need to rest in You and You alone.

You and You alone awake my soul, awake my soul to sing

No comments:

Post a Comment