Sunday, December 25, 2011

[p11] do something now.

Okay. So I hate saved drafts just sitting there (for my blog or my email) because I never got around to finishing what I started...so I'm forcing myself to finish these last 3 posts about Passion, even though 8.5 months has definitely put a lot of distance into my memory of it, sadly. I'll pull what I can so that I don't eventually forget it all :( Aileen, if you're reading this, hope it helps get you even more excited for next week! :)


(Yep...started/saved this on 4/10/11)

After the afternoon session let out, we had a three-hour break before the evening session. I took this time to check out the 268store (which sold Passion merchandise, like CDs, books, sermons, shirts) and the adjacent Go Center, which had a lot of different displays, focused towards the Koso people. I spent a while just looking at merchandise, especially this one book that documented their world tour, literally to cities ALL OVER the world...like in Japan, Singapore, Brazil, Ukraine, etc. Really awesome and mind-blowing, seeing that the Spirit of God is definitely moving and working in the young hearts in all those places :) ahhh, gives me chills! Even now.
I also spent a while just reading about the Koso people, as well as reading about the other projects that the Atlanta Passion 2011 attendees had raised money for. So encouraging :) I also ended up giving some for the Koso Bible translation (and it felt good!), and then I spent some time in the pillow/prayer area over them. Being by myself during that time was refreshing, actually :)

The other thing I did for the rest of my free time that day was go to the prayer room, which I really enjoyed (and recommend!). It was just a room set up with candles and different stations with different things to pray over--personally, locally, and globally. It was just a really good time of prayer :) and the last room, with just a big cross in the middle, was really powerful. Thankful that I got a chance to stop by there :) prayer rooms are always so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment